Why choose the Early career MBA with MDCI?
The MBA is from a UK University and aims to advance knowledge, build the student's confidence and gain a global perspective in preparation for new management responsibilities or to become a senior leader in industry.
With classes taught in the Middle East, students are presented with an intellectually rigorous programme that aims to provide learning tailored to current and future development needs, promoting self-awareness, creativity and critical thinking.
There is a unique opportunity to undertake a consultancy project on behalf of an organisation.
The programme consists of eight taught modules as well as a dissertation and a related research design and methods module.
Example modules include: Managing People, Business Economics, Marketing and Innovation, and Organisational Strategy.
One of the core modules is a consultancy project through which students work in teams for a client organisation to develop their business acumen, career prospects and consultancy skills.
- The programme is delivered over 18 months through a mix of residential teaching sessions and online support.
- Each module consists of three full days of contact time with the lecturer and other students. In addition to face-to-face sessions, the students engage in online discussions and assessments facilitated by a tutor.
- Residential sessions take place approximately every six weeks, depending on public holidays; there is no teaching during the Ramadan season.
- No previous work experience required.
- A minimum 2:2 honours degree.
- In addition, students whose first language is not English are required to have an English Language qualification of IELTS 6 or equivalent.
*Subject to Approval