Setting the standard
76% of people feel that marketing has changed more in the past two years than it has in the previous fifty. [Adobe] Traditional marketing methods alone aren’t enough to efficiently drive lead generation and sales.
DID YOU KNOW
95% of our certified professionals are currently employed? Better yet, 81% were promoted after
earning the certification.
Digital marketing spend is forecasted to reach over $190 billion worldwide by 2017, as organizations continue to recognize the ability of digital tools and channels to build brand awareness, generate high-quality leads, and maximize revenue.
As the digital economy experiences major growth, the demand for skilled digital professionals is significant and growing. The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing will help you kickstart an exciting, dynamic career or advance an existing one.
Whether you are a seasoned business owner wanting to build your brand online, or just starting out, this course is perfect for you.
Who is this course for?
- Marketing Executives, Managers, Senior Management
- IT Managers
- Business owners
- Anyone responsible for developing and/or implementing a digital marketing
- strategy for their organization
- Anyone looking to pursue a career in digital marketing
- This course benefits various levels of skill and experience, and will empower you
- to maximize the impact of your marketing through powerful digital tools.
There are ten modules in our Professional Diploma course that cover in detail all of the disciplines involved in best practice digital marketing which include:
- Introduction to Digital Marketing
- Search Marketing: SEO
- Search Marketing: PPC
- Digital Display Advertising (DDA)
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Marketing (Part 1)
- Social Media Marketing (Part 2)
- Mobile Marketing
- Strategy & Planning
Method of study
- On location workshops – delivered by local staff at a time convenient to you
- Local support from MDCI
Access to HD video lectures with accompanying downloadable course material
Discussion forums, to interact with fellow students and a tutor with an expertise in digital skills and practices.
Access resources to help you with your studies including self-directed practical exercises and recommended reading.
By earning this Diploma, you will be able to:
- Increase your website’s visibility through Search Engine Optimization (SEO) techniques
- Drive qualified traffic to your website through Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising
- Execute digital display campaigns
- Capture, segment and manage email subscribers so you know how to to
- plan and execute a successful email marketing campaign
- Use suitable social media channels for different business goals and objectives
- Measure and optimize your social media campaigns
- Leverage mobile marketing for its micro-targeting advantages
- Analyze and optimize your overall digital marketing activity
- Create a formal digital marketing plan for your business
The Digital Marketing Institute (DMI) is the global certification standard for digital marketing
and selling. DMI create the world’s most widely taught, globally recognized and
industry accredited digital marketing syllabuses. The Professional Diploma in Digital Marketing is the only one of its kind designed and taught by industry experts and validated by the world’s leading and most influential brands.
Certification is credit rated by SQA at Level 8 on the Scottish Credit and Qualifications Framework (SCQF) and corresponds to Level 5 on the European Qualifications Framework (EQF).
Becoming a Certified Digital Marketing Professional will ensure you know the tools and skills needed to create a cohesive, effective online marketing strategy.
Duration: 30 hrs
For further information on this cutting edge programme, please contact MDCI +973 17216002.
The assessment is based on a formal computer-based examination that will measure individuals’ knowledge and digital marketing proficiency following completion of the course.
The duration of the exam is 180 minutes.
A range of different question formats are used including Text based Multiple Choice; Imagebased
Multiple Choice, Matching and Hot Spot questions.
The computer-based examinations are delivered through the Pearson VUE test center
network which comprises over 5,200 centers in 180 countries.