Next intake starting: Monday 9th November 2015
Intake number: 37
Join the oldest and leading MBA programme delivered in Oman and locally supported by MDCI (based at Gulf College).
The University of Hull’s Masters in Business Administration (MBA) is supported in the Gulf by Management Development Centre International (MDCI) is one of the longest established providers of recognised postgraduate education support in the Gulf. It provides top class University education in the Gulf States through on location and blended learning techniques.
The main feature of MDCI’s programmes is that they are all designed for busy professionals, allowing them to continue their career while learning new skills and obtaining qualifications respected throughout the world. The programmes consist of practical oriented degree programmes or highly focused executive development (ED) training programmes. All are backed rigorous University quality assessment procedures.
Students work in a stimulating group environment. Assignments and examinations will be set in accordance with University Quality Assessment standards and, through the MDCI office, students maintain contact with both lecturers and Universities.
Students have the opportunity to gain a world class qualification without having to give up their job. Contact MDCI to get your career on track, have the very latest management skills and techniques.
Previous graduates of the Hull MBA have progressed their careers and hold diverse roles across many leading organisations.
[to-item title=”The Benefits of the Hull MBA”]
Below are some of the benefits of the University of Hull MBA programme;
- Designed for busy professionals
- Approved by the Ministry of Higher Education in Oman
- UK lecturers delivering in Oman
- MDCI local support
- MDCI’s 20 years of experience of supporting students
- Internationally accredited programme – AMBA / AACSB
- Over 200 students studying in the region
[to-item title=”Useful links”]
- Brief history
- Personal and professional development
- Course structure
- MBA virtual open day
- MBA benefits
- HUBS newsletter
- HUBS accreditation
[to-item title=”Timings of modules”]
Each module has a cycle of 6 weeks and teaching for every module takes place in Oman on:
[to-item title=”Between modules”]
Students have the following support:
- Through the lecturers through telephone or email if they have any questions or require further information.
- MDCI for study group sessions, use of the MDCI facilities and the resource centre
- The University of Hull resource centre and online journals
This is done on a modular basis and is either through assignment and or examination.
Contact MDCI Oman on:
Office: (+968) 2446822 or 24468611
Mobile: (+968) 92484856