How do I apply?
- Complete the application form, if you are unsure please call
- A full CV with details of your management or supervisory experience
- A 200 word personal statement indicating what you hope to gain from the EMBA and the contribution you would make to the programme
- Two reference letters (Academic and professional)
- Your original degree certificate(s) and transcripts of academic qualifications – we can for one day only
- A non-refundable application fee of ₤200 should be attached to your application. On acceptance this will form part of your Fees
- Evidence of your English proficiency ( IELTS score of 6.5 or TOEFL score of 232 CBT / 90 IBT)
For more information you can visit the following website: http://www.hull.ac.uk/hubs/courses/pg/mba/gulf/howtoapply.html
University of Hull MBA Application form
IELTS exam venues in the GCC
Please select a location to find out more:
Have questions Ask us or we can call you back
We can call you between 9am and 7.45pm weekdays, 9am to 12.45pm on Saturdays. We’ll call you back if you’re based in the GCC. We won’t make calls to premium rate but if you are accessing our site using the only phone line available we can call you back on a mobile phone number.