CNN: “While most business gurus milk the same mantra for all its worth, the one-man brand called Tom Peters is still reinventing himself”.
About the seminar
This unique event is focusing on the global researches and therefore the event title is «The Search for Personal and Business Excellence».
It is not only in tune with the current global situation but will also pave the way for proper identification and analysis of what makes people and or organizations excellent.
The main emphasis of this seminar is how we as individuals or organizations be excellent in our performance, attitude, vision, quality of work and unique in the way we perform and act in our life in addition to be a profitable and successful organization.
Many books of Tom Peters and in addition to his current new book (163 ways to persue excellence), which is considered one of the best sellers will help us a lot to move forward towards excellence.
Date: 10th June 2014
Time: 07:30 am - 03:00 pm
Venue: Gulf Convention Centre, Gulf Hotel
Kingdom of Bahrain
Who Should Attend?
- CEO`s, Presidents, Board Directors.
- Senior Managers, Line Managers of various organizations, HR, Finance,
- IT Directors, Project Managers, Consultants, Customer Services Officers,
- Quality Assurance Supervisors, Training Managers,
- Supervisors from Government and Private Sectors as well as students.
- All individuals interested in developing excellence in their personal lives and their Organizations.
Download the Tom Peters Brochure
For registration / inquiries:
P. O. Box 24040, Kingdom of Bahrain
Tel : +973 17 552 878, Fax: +973 17 552 890
Mobile : +973 377 9 3388 / 377 6 3322 / 377 000 36
Email : email@example.com
Web : www.origin.com.bh