THE PARTNERSHIP FOR PROFIT
Our established offices in the Middle East are a perfect base for Universities and learning establishments to launch a long term presence in the region.
MDCI works in the United Kingdom, Middle East and Africa providing logistical, administration and marketing support for postgraduate academic programmes on behalf of a number of United Kingdom universities.
The British based company has a regional hub in Bahrain provides executive development programmes and tailored programmes to keep executives up to date. In thirty years of providing executive programmes MDCI has helped two and half thousand Gulf based professionals to enhance their careers with academic qualifications recognised worldwide, and has helped to introduce the latest business thinking and skills to the Gulf.
A key element of MDCI’s programmes is that UK based lecturers fly to the Gulf to deliver their modules allowing the local professionals to continue their careers while studying for their Masters Degree or Doctorate degree.
MDCI relies on information technology and human interface to achieve its high level of student support and ensure maintenance of University operating procedures.
Why work with MDCI
- 25+ years of experience working in the Middle East
- 2500+ graduates
- 200+ students currently studying and locally supported by MDCI
- We know the lay of the land regarding local cultures, customs and practices
- Providing a professional and local presence
- High success rates and completion rates for students
- Experience of working with large learning establishments
Other services provide by MDCI include: Educational consultancy, management consultancy.