The next intake in Bahrain will be Bahrain 37
Start date: Middle of November 2017
The University of Hull’s Executive Masters in Business Administration (EMBA) is supported in the Gulf by Management Development Centre International (MDCI) is one of the longest established providers of recognised postgraduate education support in the Gulf. It provides top class University education in the Gulf States through on location and blended learning techniques.
The main feature of MDCI’s programmes is that they are all designed for busy professionals, allowing them to continue their career while learning new skills and obtaining qualifications respected throughout the world. The programmes consist of practical oriented degree programmes or highly focused executive development (ED) training programmes. All are backed rigorous University quality assessment procedures.
Students work in a stimulating group environment. Assignments and examinations will be set in accordance with University Quality Assessment standards and, through the MDCI office, students maintain contact with both lecturers and Universities.
Students have the opportunity to gain a world class qualification without having to give up their job. Contact MDCI to get your career on track, have the very latest management skills and techniques.
Previous graduates of the Hull MBA have progressed their careers and hold diverse roles across many leading organisations.
The programme is locally delivered in 5* Star comfort and on a basis of every six weeks.
The key elements of the University of Hull MBA programme
- You study without taking a break from your career or family
- The Hull Executive MBA is fully accredited by the UK education system
- Top UK academics fly over from the UK to work with you over the weekend sessions
- The programme is delivered part-time over two years
- All course materials are included in the fee
- Teaching weekends are scheduled at appropriate and comfortable venues
- MDCI provides you with an excellent study centre which has internet access and a fully stocked resource centre – so you do not need to travel outside the region for additional materials
- A web community to assist groups to develop and flourish
- The dissertation topic may be based on your organisation. offering your company excellent in-house consultancy backed by a leading academic
- The University has over 2,500 MBA graduates in the region
- There are currently 200 students study the programme in the region
- MDCI has over twenty experience of helping and supporting postgraduate students in the region
- Brief history
- Personal and professional development
- Course structure
- MBA virtual open day
- EMBA benefits
- HUBS newsletter
- HUBS accreditation
Timings of modules
Each module has a cycle of 6 weeks and teaching for every module takes place in Bahrain on:
Students have the following support:
- Through the lecturers through telephone or email if they have any questions or require further information.
- MDCI for study group sessions, use of the MDCI facilities and the resource centre
- The University of Hull resource centre and online journals
This is done on a modular basis and is either through assignment and or examination.
Question & Answer
or call MDCI in Bahrain on +973 17216002