MDCI have established a Higher Educational Consultancy service. This service has been set up in response to the large number of consultancy requests we have had from Universities and Colleges in the GCC region and elsewhere.
The type of service offered ranges from the design and logistics of new courses such as MBA or specialised Masters degrees, the establishment and management of research degrees e.g. PhD, DBA, Professional Doctorate to academic quality assurance in areas such as assessment management and Unfair Means policies.
What do you offer that we can’t do ourselves?
MDCI has a team of experienced business-related staff, all of whom have considerable experience of designing and delivering Educational programmes around the world in countries such as Bahrain, Qatar, Oman, KSA, Sudan, China, Singapore, Malaysia, the USA and most of Europe.
In addition, the MDCI team have significant experience of the world of business encompassing diverse industries such as auto manufacture, food and beverage provision, engineering and finance.
MDCI makes it a priority to offer a bespoke solution for each client, as well as more general provision in programmes such as a Master’s Degree. There are five key areas in which we may be able to help, namely;
1. The Framework for Excellence – Driving Distinctive Performance
You cannot have a better tomorrow if you are thinking about yesterday all the time.
The factors that made us successful in the past will not necessary be the same tomorrow
A Framework for Creating a Culture of Sustainable Excellence
The European Excellence Model was developed in the 1980s by a consortium of major Western European employers to accelerate and enhance the global competitiveness of Western Europe. It provided a framework to reflect best practice within organisations in all sectors, to drive and measure sustainable superior performance and create a vision of what a world-class organisation would be achieving into the future.
2. Higher Education Services
Designing undergraduate and postgraduate programmes (e.g. Human Resource Management, Organisational Behaviour, Leadership, Change Management and Entrepreneurship programmes)
- Designing MBA degrees
- Designing PhD and DBA programmes
- Mini MBA programme
- MBA Top-Up programme
- Carrying out students satisfaction surveys
3. Training Academic Heads and Mangers in Higher Education institutions
- Carrying out skills audits in H.E. Institutions
- Designing HR policies and procedures, such as Appraisal, Disciplinary and Grievance, Reward Systems
- Recruiting Academic Faculty members
- Recruiting other staff e.g. EFL teachers
- Developing an Executive Education suite of programmes
- Carrying out Employee Attitude Survey
4. Human Resources Consultancy Services
- Designing HR procedures and policies
- Advising on recruitment practices
- Advising on the management of staff
- HR training e.g. how to handle Appraisal meetings
5. General Consultancy Services
- Quality Assurance and Quality Assessments
- Designing the Distinctive Organisation content